Born in Yerevan and Studied at school # 19 after N. Aghbalyan. Graduated from the Yerevan State Linguistic University (English-Spanish dep.). In 1999 was the soloist of Armenian State Jazz Band. From 2004 is the soloist of Armenian State Philharmony. From 2003 to 2005 was a member of “Hayuhiner Project”. In summer of 2003 had two concerts at the Alex Theatre (Los Angeles) and in Alladin complex (Las Vegas) and recorded the CD of “Hayuhiner Project I”. In 2005 had two concerts at the Alex Theatre (Los Angeles) and recorded the CD of “Hayuhiner Project II”. In 2003 became very popular after recording the song “Karot” and published her first solo CD “Karot”. From 2000 to 2003 worked as a soloist of State Theatre of Song of Armenia. 2003-2006 7short music videos were shot on the basis of songs included in her CDs. In 2004 and 2005 had concerts in Iran. Had many concerts all around Armenia and was a member of many charity concerts.
* In 1998 won the Grand Prize and the Prize of AudienceSympathy of the International Festival “Zlaten Disc” held in Gabrovo (Bulgaria).
* In 2000 was awarded a Participation Diploma of the International Festival “Voice of Asia” held in Kazakhstan.
* In September of 2000 became III-rd Prize Laureate of the International Festival “Slavyansky Bazar” held in Kiev (Ukraine).
* In the same year became the winner of the International Festival “Shire Krug” (Wider Ring) held in Moscow, Russia.
* In 2001 won the special prize for the most promising singer of the International Festival “Discovery 2001” held in Varna, (Bulgaria).
* A participant of the II International Music Festival “Muf + Voban” in Zrenjanin (Yugoslavia).
* In 2001 won the Prize “The best vocalist” of the International Festival “Universetalent” held in Prague, (Czech Republic).
* In 2002 was announced “The Best Female Singer of the Year” in Armenia.
* In 2005 won the Audience Award and the Journalist’s Award of the International Festival held in Salerno, (Italy).
* In 2005 won the award for “The Best Performance of Armenian Music Abroad”.